Buy your next car with Classic V8
We are a well-established and continually growing company, offering a selective inventory of the finest classic and collector cars. Our agents are knowledgeable specialists who love cars and are easy to work with. No high pressure tactics are used at Classic V8 Sales. Each vehicle is driven and inspected by our professional Classic V8 Sales Agent. If you need more photos you can contact us. We disclose everything that we discover about the car.
Transactions are completed via electronic wire transfers or certified checks. We can also provide auto financing assistance for US buyers. We offer shipping assistance to US and international buyers through proven carriers who provide excellent service.
Other Buying Details
- Our vehicles never leave the sellers garage or storage facility
- All vehicles are sold AS IS, WHERE IS
- Deposits are non-refundable and go toward the agreed purchase price of the vehicle
Finding the Right Vehicle
A classic or collectable vehicle is more than just tires, an engine, and shiny paint. A classic is a statement of who you are, what makes you tick, and the excitement you feel in your blood. Since so much of your life is spent dreaming of driving a piece of history, choosing the right one is a monumental decision. It is important to consider your priorities and the list of features you are looking for in a car. Our Classic V8 Sales Agents will help you define your search parameters and target the ideal vehicle.
Important things to consider in creating your list:
- Would you like a classic or retro model?
- What is your area of enjoyment? Driving, showing, investing?
- What decade are you most interested in?
- How much restoration are you interested in doing after purchasing?
Everyone is different.
Maybe it’s the elegance of a 1930 Chrysler Airflow or the uniqueness of a 1948 Diamond T truck that’s calling you. Maybe it’s just the simple desire to finally see yourself in that convertible you’ve always wanted. With over one million classic and collectable cars on the market each year in the United States, the options can be staggering.
Your Classic V8 Sales Agent will help you narrow down the choices and find the classic that best suits your desires. It may be the very first classic you see, or the last.
What to Expect
We try very hard to make the process easy for our customers.
- Contact us: Use 1-800-208-4846 or email@example.com in order to speak with a professional Classic V8 Sales Agent.
- Assistance: Our Sales Agents will assist you with the purchase process from your first phone call or email all the way to the time when your vehicle is delivered to you.
- Inspection: We inspect all titles and VIN#s of vehicles prior to listing.
- Optional In-Person Inspection: We can arrange to meet you at the seller’s location for you to inspect the vehicle in person. If you are coming from a distance, we can even pick you up from the airport and help you to arrange your hotel stay.
- Financing: We will be more than happy to assist you with financing.
- Agreement: We will draw up a Purchase Contract and Bill of Sale and will assist with any titling and registration forms needed.
- Payment: Electronic wire transfer or cashier’s check are preferred. Paperwork and title are sent Next Day Air to you.
- Shipping: We can arrange with our carriers to have the vehicle delivered to you within 7-14 days.